ULA Skin Hydrating Mask
Our brand-new ULA Skin Hydrating Mask has a luxurious and all-natural formula that is designed to deeply moisturize and hydrate your skin. Our mask is infused with a powerful blend of carefully selected ingredients that work together to provide your skin with the ultimate hydration and nourishment it needs.
Why HOCl for your skin?
HOCl is highly beneficial in accelerating the healing process by preventing microbial infection and stimulating skin cell growth.
Dermatologists harness these antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and wound healing properties to treat existing acne, as well as to help prevent new acne from forming.
ULA Skin assists in soothing and repairing of damaged skin caused by chronic skin conditions.
Why use ULA Skin Hydrating Mask?
- Helps to soothe and calm irritated skin
- Combats acne and other skin blemishes
- Helps improve your skin’s overall texture and tone
- Provides deep hydration
- Locks in moisture and improves your skin’s overall elasticity and firmness
- Helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Rich in antioxidants and minerals that help to nourish and protect your skin from environmental stressors
- Leaves your skin looking and feeling healthy and revitalized
Ingredients in our serum:
- Sodium Hyaluronate HMW
- Sodium Hyaluronate LMW
Our hydrating mask is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and is free from harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances, and artificial colours.
Simply apply a thin layer of the mask to your face and neck, and leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
Use once or twice a week for optimal results, and experience the benefits of healthy, hydrated, and glowing-looking skin.
Store in a cool, dry place under 25 degrees Celsius for best results, away from direct sunlight or heat source. Dispense from original packaging. Do not dilute.
We do not advise and cannot warranty products when transferred into foreign bottles and/or sprayers.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.